Job Purpose Summary:
- Reporting direct to the General Manager lead an online, retail and wholesale sales team to grow profitable sales and current account base .
- Meet and exceed set revenue targets within a defined account base .
- Ensure positive ongoing ‘win/win’ customer relationships by professionally representing the Surfer Girl brand and company.
- Lead and inspire Sales teams to be customer focused and motivated to meet and exceed sales targets
- Work closely with production and design teams to determine the required product assortments for the desired distribution channels.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Liaising with all Dept.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Sales, and or retail at a major or team leadership level, preferably in an international action sports or fashion company. Kids and youth markets experience desirable.
- Demonstrate competency in successfully leading teams, as well as working cross-functionally with a hands on approach leading by example.
- Exceptional analytical and sales forecasting skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in both English and Indonesian languages
- Exceptionally demonstrate sales negotiation and influencing skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and all Sales related reporting systems. (SAP and POS understanding an advantage) .
- Post-secondary qualification in Business, Commerce, or related fields.
- Fashion and or action sports Wholesale and retail experience
- Understanding of market segmentation
- Strong relationships and network with department store chain management.
- Have a flare and desire for youth lifestyle , action sports and fashion brands.
- Regional Experience within South East Asia an advantage.
- Licensing experience an advantage
Should you meet the qualification above, kindly send your Application letter and updated CV with photograph to: