Head Office – Legian, Bali
– Ensure all logistics process running smoothly with quality of delivery
– Manage inventory and return on products
– Data analyst to make a forecast of products demand.
– Ensure logistics cost is still within the budget
– Working well with other related departments.
– Other tasks that given by superior.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent
– Required language(s): English
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably from Lifestyle Industries
– Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
– Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.