Finance Accounting Manager
Head Office – Legian Bali
– Estimate costs and prepare budgets
– Negotiate for best prices and leadtimes
– Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
– Deliver in full on time, with the right quality and right pricing
– Development of samples, patterns, fabrics, prints
– Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
– Other tasks that given by superior.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
– Required language(s): English
– At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
– Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.